I got to the garden around 2pm with about 16 or 17 tomatoes and forgot my garden plan ... so I created one on the spot on a piece of paper that kept threatening to fly away in the wind ... it was held down with my pen that I clipped onto it but each time I used it to write what I'd done, I'd have to remember to clip the pen back onto the paper as a weight to hold it down. Once I caught it flying off and landing in with some potted plants laying in the herb bed ... then when I got home I thought I'd left it in the car and I was just too tired to go out and get it so I tried to recreate what I thought I'd done ... in the morning I found it beside my desk and corrected my memory lapses (I didn't do too badly) ... the the next time out, I'll recheck in person to see if I got it right on paper ...(I believe I missed one and I know exactly-ish where to check)!
I got 16 in so that makes a total of 19 + 15 = 34 so far
http://www.plangarden.com/garden_pics/img/myGarden_12707.png
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment