to put an addendum that at the last minute I decided to take the
hoses out of the hut and bring them to the garage ... good thing
my long-term memory's good (compared to my short-term and
middle-term memories) ... I located them today and put them in!
mines the one with a string around it's neck so I can tell it from the others
I've pinned the hose down all along the edges of the other allotments
where it disappears way off to the right is where I dug up the grass and
buried the it then put the grass back on top (I hope I can get it out again)
I got the soil leveled and hen poop scattered about and I hooked up
the hoses in the pouring rain then I watched where the water went ...
after testing it out - I put the part that really squirts in the middle !
Tomorrow I'll get 20 tomatoes planted and then mulch them with a
pad or two of newsprint and then toss sheep shit all over everything.
I hope Im doing it right! I didn't put hoses in last year - it rained daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment