... after the egg - the Pig Dig - really
it's some kind of nut - but admit it -
it is funny - esp the dirty lower lip bit!
AND I have one of THESE?
... and two of these??
... and a few of these - Ooey Luis'
last Wednesday - the new patch (after)
today - the new patch (after) but before fertilizing
the whole right side taken from pea patch - where no peas are growing again this
year - I swear I'm getting there! ... and what's in the red bag you want to know ...
Sorrelinas Strawberries (all in & watered now)
next to the Hort Strawberries planted in a couple of weeks ago
... and I fixed my hut (vines) and mended my fences - neighbour
to the right has to have 'lean to' envy right - I am right - aren't I?
Catch of the Day
No comments:
Post a Comment