The Garden from Left to Right ...
I dug up a few plants that weren't in places where they should
be ... forget me nots in the pathway, a daffodil in the onion patch
... and I dug up garlic chives that had gotten overgrown last year
... I managed to plant about 20 and take a bag home to put in
vinegar, freeze and dry ...
I also dug up a little patch by the peony and put in some British
Wonder Peas which are only supposed to grow to be about 2-3
feet tall. I put them into pea innocullant and made a netting tent
around them. I didn't get a lot done. It was quite hot and I was
tired before I began. I plan to return tomorrow and get some more
digging done!
Oh ... and don't wear black to the garden on a sunny day!
You'll just want to sit and drink water and not get up and
do anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment