I brought all my seed packets to the photocopier and did double-sided copies so I can put the sheets into sleeves and use them as reference pages alongside my Seed Planting List.
Things have just gotten a whole lot more complicated - I kind of understand now what some of the writing on the backs of the seed packages means. Who knew when it said 55 days it meant that's how long it takes after it's in the ground? Did I know this last year and just forgot it? And who knew that two weeks is taken into account after the last frost to harden off - meaning that the May long weekend makes sense now? And who knew that some who knows what they're doing makes a Seed Planting List that they methodically cross-referenced with their Planting Plans & their Garden Plans. And now I aspire to be that person - a gardener who knows (what they are doing)! I can't wait until Monday. This is when I will use my new Seed Planting List, et al!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment