Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 pepper pots - under light!


These kicked around upstairs near
the heater for awhile ... then I put
them on the heat mat and some
jalapeno seeds started sprouting.
I put them all in pots ... no action
yet but I'll take pics when and if ...

I've named this a jalapeno even
tho' I have no idea if it is or isn't ...

There's a plant in each pepper pot.
This means I have both jalapeno &
california wonder peppers growing.
...which is which still isn't apparent!

I pulled out the sun light I bought
years ago and put it into a desk light
over the peppers. They are now being
kept warm by the mat and the lamp -
they should do well. I watered them
with warm water (a little on the top but
more from the bottom. Ill have to read
more about what they need at this stage.

No comments:

Followers