
... now I have to figure out what to do with my new king froggie pants ... what part will it play in my garden (it looks like a garlic keeper but I don't think it is) ... is it a place to plant some herbs? ... something with a bunch of skinny stems that travel over the ground (hmm)
Believe it or not he was sitting on his side in a wooden crate with a pile of used terra cotta pots which I noticed on the sidewalk beside my car as I made my my way to the bank last Saturday ... lucky me ... he was the only thing left of the 'pile' when I returned to my car and I felt a little sorry so decided to bring him to a better home ... and don't think I have let that 'sourpuss expression' fool me - I know he's secretly very glad for his new kingdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment