
Marty gave me a copy of The Cottage Gardener when we bumped into each other in the grocery store ... I found a seed I think I'll try to get ... Queen Anne's Pocket Melon - Aka Plum Granny; Dudaim Melon ... (75-80 days). Victorian women carried them in their pockets for their perfume-like quality of the fragrance ... to cover the smell of stinky streets! They are 2.5 x 3-5" and have orange stripes and a bland taste. Rare Organic ~ $2.50 (25 seeds). I kind of like the idea of having people smell you and notice weird bumpy bits bouncing when you walk ...

Seeds of Diversity's website (www.seeds.ca) has the following info RE this year's Seedy Saturday in Toronto at the end of February:-
Seedy Saturday
(Barn #2)Artscape Wychwood Barns, 601 Christie St.
Saturday February 28, 2009 2-6
For more information please visit: www.tcgn.ca
No comments:
Post a Comment